2019 Kohler Engine KDI1903TCR
Call for Price
Say hello to the revolutionary KOHLER® KDI Diesel engine. A force of nature that comes loaded with four valves, high pressure injection and a turbocharger and up to 368 ft. lbs. of torque. Make no mistake, it was born to take on the jobs other engines can't.
- High-pressure (29,000 PSI) direct injection delivers efficient fuel performance and savings
- Optimized combustion system helps achieve the industry's toughest emissions standards
- Built to last with heavy-duty construction for demanding applications
- Low noise, low vibration
- Engine type: Four-stroke in-line, cast iron block, high pressure common rail, waste-gate turbocharger, no DPF
- Model: KDI1903TCR
- HP (kW): 56(42)
- Displacement (cc): 113.5 (1861)
- Bore in (mm): 3.5 (88)
- Stroke in (mm): 4 (102)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 165.9 (225)
- Compression Ratio: NA
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 512.6 (233)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 8.9 (8.5)
- Lubrication: Full Pressure
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 23.5 x 20.5 x 28.18
- Emissions Compliance: Tier 4 Final/ARB, Stage IIIB
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke in-line, cast iron block, high pressure common rail, waste-gate turbocharger, no DPF
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.5 in. (88mm) x 4 in. (102mm)
- 56 hp (42 kW)
- 165.9 ft.lb. (225 Nm)
- 23.5 in.
- 20.5 in.
- 28.18 in.
- 512.6 lb. (233 kg)