Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Spartan Mowers SRT-HD Series - 54" Vanguard 26HP
26hp Briggs and Stratton Vanguard
54" Vanguard 26hp, HTJ 12cc
The Spartan SRT Series offers PRO, HD and XD version mowers for small to commercial jobs. The SRT Series has everything the RT is packed with...GT Trac for incline traction, easy touch brake system, and ergonomic cockpit. With one exception...the SRT has even more. The most prominent feature is Smart Ride Technology. All SRT Series mowers are equipped with the Smart Ride Technology package. Middle and back Elastomer TecsPak® and front neoprene cushioning absorb any shock or jostling. This, along with our soft ride rear radial tires and our frame design with neoprene torsion bar make the SRT the smoothest ride on the planet. It's like riding in a sports car. And it cuts like a dream. Go ahead, try it out. It's not like any other mower out there. Experience the difference.
- GT Trac for the best traction on inclines. Precision weight distribution, balance, and control
- Smart ride technology in front, mid, and back of mower - torsional front forks and patented TecsPak® elastomer on back of frame and seat plate for soft and smooth ride
- Seat adjustable for operator weight
- Upgraded custom-built seats
- Neoprene torsional bar is part of standard front suspension
- Patented brake system - patent-pending ergonomic foot control - foot-operated to unlock/lock
- Soft ride rear radial tires - specific tread pattern designed and tooled for this mower. The radial tires ride much softer and last longer. Specifically designed for traction and ride and fewer tire marks in your yard. Upgrade available on 54"
- New foot assist with shock-assisted easy lift deck with turn-dial setting knob
- Pro, HD & XD series for varying jobs
- Extreme turf flow - XTF 54, 61, 72
- Turn-dial deck height adjustment - easy to operate while mowing
- One piece, seven-gauge deck with baffling
- Long lasting belt design with large idlers and minimal belt angles. Belts keep a constant tension to maximize belt life
- Ergonomic cockpit - easy to use control panel with LCD display and indicator lights, storage, cup holder, phone holder and 12v outlet
- Stress relief pads
- Perfectly balanced with low center of gravity
- Plug and play simplistic wiring system
- Simple push-start instrument panel
- Wrap-around design for durability
- Frame is eleven-gauge tube frame - same heavy duty material used on Intimidator UTV
- Neoprene torsion bar
- Easy maintenance access
- Receiver hitch-welded into main frame rail
- Engine: Vanguard (49R977)
- Horsepower: 26
- Engine Warranty: 3 year Residential, 3 year Commercial
- Full Warranty: 2 Year Residential, 2 Year Commercial. 120 Day Belt Warranty
- Deck Warranty: Lifetime on the leading edge. See full warranty for disclosure and restrictions
- Hydraulic Drive: Parker HTJ 12cc wheel motors. 3 year/1,500 hour warranty
- Hydraulic Drive Torque: Continues: 3,140in lb. Max Torque: 4,870in lb.
- Hydro Drive Maintenance: 1000 hours between oil change
- Drive Tires: 54" Deck: 23x10.50x12 Turf Bias Ply
- Front Tires: 13x6.5x6 Smooth Tread
- Wheels Type: Steel with optional aluminum rear wheels and front hub covers
- Speed (F/R): Forward: Up to 11MPH/Reverse: Up to 5MPH
- Ride: SRT- Smart Ride Technology consists of torsional front forks and TCB-3 TecsPak Elastomer Dampeners on the back for a soft and smooth ride
- Seat: TCB-3 TecsPak Elastomer Dampeners
- Steering Levers: Soft-touch knobs to adjust forward to back. Adjustable up and down
- Control Panel LCD Display: Engine hour meter, Mower deck hour meter, Tachometer, Low level warning volt meter, Time between oil change countdown, Fault codes
- Control Panel LED Warning Indicators: Parking brake set, Drive levers, Operator present, PTO, Low/Hi battery volts, Low oil PSI
- Ignition: Keyless, enter personal code to start
- Auxiliary Power: 12 Volt outlet next to phone holder
- Storage: Phone holder, cup holder and deep storage tray
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal.
- Deck Size: 54 in.
- Deck Depth: 6 in. Deep, Full-floating deck
- Deck Lift: Foot operated with shock assist. Optional push-button electric actuator.
- Deck Adjustment: Change-on-the-go Precision Deck Height Dial
- Cut Height: 2 in. to 5 in. with 15 cut heights in between
- Blade Spindles: Cast aluminum, no maintenance/sealed four ag bearings
- Parking Brake: Foot operated
- Frame: 1.5 in.x3 in. Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
- Hitch: 2 in. Rear Receiver Standard
- Width: 54 in. cut: 55.5 in. wide
- Weight - Vanguard (49R977): 1130 lb.
- Length: 84 in.
- Height: 75 in. with ROPS up (54 in. Folding ROPS Down)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26 hp
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 23x10.50x12; Front Tires: 13x6.5x6
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.
- Discharge Type