Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Snapper 400Z Series 21.5/48
The 400Z Zero Turn Riding Mower is the right mower for your big job. With its heavy-duty, all-steel frame and cast-iron front axles, this construction frame and contour hugging cast-iron front axles, this Snapper® Zero Turn Mower is built to take on rough terrain. Choose between a hardworking Briggs & Stratton® or Kawasaki® Engine. Durable Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800® transaxles provide low maintenance mowing while you ride in comfort atop the 18'' padded high-back seat.
- More Grass Cutting Choices: More is better when it comes to grass cutting height options. Choose from 12 settings - 1.5 to 4.5 inches high. The foot-pedal assist deck lift makes changing mower heights easy
- Mow More. Stop Less.: A large 5.5-gallon fuel tank holds more fuel for your uninterrupted lawn mowing pleasure. When it's time to fill-up the gas, the wide neck tank and easy-off cap helps the tank gets filled with no spills.
- Rugged Mower Durability: With its heavy-duty, all-steel construction frame, contour hugging cast-iron front axle and reliable Briggs & Stratton® Engine, this zero turn lawn mower is built to cut the grass year after year.
- Engine Protection: This wrap-around steel engine enclosure helps protect critical components.
- Turf-Friendly: There's a fine line between turf traction and turf damage. That's why the large, grass-friendly tires leave grass just like you found it, but shorter.
- Engine Workhorse: Built for harsh zero turn mowing conditions, the Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series Engine has what it takes to perform, including an advanced debris management system and beefed up cylinder block.
- Mow the Lawn in Comfort: You'll think you're in a recliner when you settle into this comfy 18-inch high-back zero turn mower seat.
- Tough Hydrostatic Transaxles: Durable Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800® transaxles for low maintenance mowing.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Model: FR651 V-Twin OHV
- HP (gross) *: 21.5
- Engine Displacement (cc): 726
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Controls
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5
- Battery (cca): 300
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800®
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-8
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4
- Brake: Separate Lever
- Frame: 11-Gauge Welded
- Front Axle: Steel, Fixed
- Front Tires (in): 11 x 4
- Rear Tires (in): 20 x 10
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 1 Front
- Seat: 18" High-back, Adjustable
- Steering: Twin-lever
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated Steel
- Cutting Width (in): 48
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-4.5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 12
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Construction: 10-Gauge, Frame Hung
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hung
- Spindle: Aluminum
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical, Foot Operated
- Cargo Bed **: N/A
- ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure): N/A
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard
- Armrest: Optional Accessory
- Assembled Length (in): 69
- Assembled Width (in): 63
- Assembled Height (in): 42
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: 90-Days Limited
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty †: Lifetime
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 21.5 hp
- Engine Type
- FR651 V-Twin OHV
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800®
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4 in.; Rear: 20 x 10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.